Initially, the Club was so excited to have the opportunity to hire a new, fresh face. A new Director of Fitness or Tennis with a new way of motivating members to the courts or to the gym, or to the social events that have always been lackluster. But, now it’s the nitty gritty of employment law. Following below is some advice and a sample of offer of employment letter.
You and your search committee have worked hard. You sifted through over 100 resumes with the help of your search consultant and whittled down the field to 10 applicants. Through zoom conference calling, you whittle the list down to 5 final candidates. In- person interviews… on-court testing sessions… and the final meeting where you decide and finally take a vote on the candidate to replace your outgoing Director of Tennis or Fitness. Now, to the easy task of the offer letter. But wait, it’s not so easy.
- Half Hour FREE Consultation
- Premium Education Podcasts & Videos
- Reduced Consultation Retainer Pricing
- Free Monthly Webinars With Industry Experts
- Premium Website Content
- Access to Approved Partner Companies
- Early Access To BTB Job Postings
- Candidate Resume Processing/Filing
- Retail and Merchandise Planning & Purchasing